Lift In Postponement

Due to the yellow weather warning for tomorrow (Tuesday 20th March) with ice predicted for the morning, unfortunately it is not safe to proceed with the lift-in and it has been postponed until Thursday 29th March - smaller boats will be able to get out on the Thursday and bigger boats the next morning and this will free up the club for the Easter weekend. The crane has been re-booked.

We appreciate this will cause some of you logistical challenges but please make every effort to support the lift of your boat. If you absolutely cannot make arrangements then please email Peter de Groot by the end of this week so we can discuss alternatives - this is not something we want to work out on the day.

 

Coming Soon ...